Will Anyone Learn?
Broncos' Head Coach Mike Shanahan arranged a sit-down meeting with the world's biggest asshole athlete and the world's biggest asshole agent today. Those two circus clowns are none other than Terrell Owens and 'super' agent Drew Rosenhaus. This is certainly not a comparison between the two, but didn't Mike learn a little bit of a lesson while wasting a draft pick (compensatory) on Maurice Clarett in the 3rd round? I realize Clarett wasn't much of a risk considering the fact that it was a bonus pick, but it was still a wasted pick and Shanahan admitted he made a mistake by thinking Big Mo could really contribute.Now he's taking a step further towards temptation and sitting down with Satan and Hitler trying to work up something with them. I can see it now if this happy little pajama party takes place. Half way through the season, Owens is going to be screaming bloody murder about Jake Plummer not being a leader or some other load of horse shit and it will all be happening again. Does T.O. actually think Plummer is going to be better for him than Donovan McNabb? Does Mike Shanahan really think this walking turd is going to change the third time around and not throw his own QB and team under the bus? I guess we all shall see.
What's even more perplexing is hearing Broncos' players explain that Owens can fit into their tight-nit locker room. Didn't I just hear this a few years back from Eagles' players? Do they even pay attention to what this guy does and what he is all about? Are Eagles' players snickering at the Broncos right now for even considering this?
All I know is that I'm going to be looking forward to Sportscenter spending 14 hours a day dissecting just what went wrong in Denver with Terrell Owens and the Broncos at some point. Heck, maybe we'll all get to see Rosenhaus answer another 1500 questions with 'No Comment' after all the shit hits the fan. Stay tuned folks:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2312714

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home