CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

NFL: Conference Championship Notes - Game 1


Pittsburgh 34 Denver 17

Son of a bitch! I tell you...I have to take my hat off to the Steelers today for thoroughly dominating the top 3 seeds in the AFC to advance to the Super Bowl this year. Please note that I will still hate them with all of my heart, and I will be rooting for the NFC this year. But beyond my eternal hatred for a team that has always been good, while my Browns have been the next best thing to a case of the crabs, I have to give them their props. To those few who read last week’s article and wondered what my week was like last week at work after the ‘Burg upset the Colts, let me just say that it was not unlike a nice swift kick in the balls. I can’t wait for the masses of Steelers’ fans at work to pay me a visit tomorrow. For those keeping count, there are 28 people in my office: 10 of which are Steelers’ fans.

The Broncos just got ran over like a freight train. They came out OK in the first series and got some points in the second half, but they just couldn’t handle the Steelers and it was a major mismatch. You could just tell how much the Broncos wanted to get out of that first half and get to the locker room, but the Steelers managed to score another TD in a span of a minute and a half and put the Broncos in a hole they couldn’t get out of.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a fun site. F Pittsburgh. I'm with youy all the way. Go Hawks

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Thanks for the comment. I welcome all Pittsburgh haters and will also welcome Pittsburgh supporters as well. After all, some of my closest friends over the years have been Steelers' fans. It makes for a more interesting sports scene.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home