Welcome to whoever found this damn thing!
My name is Chris, a frequent contributer to www.bitterfans.com, who has decided to keep up the blogging with my own site. Bitterfans.com is an enjoyable site developed by 3 of my buds and I who love baseball and are bitter about sports. Go check it out sometime. You won't find many guys who love baseball as much as we do!
Bitterfans is just getting off the ground and we're just getting our feet wet in the process. While baseball is our main focus, I decided that I am self centered enough and enjoy the creative outlet of writing blogs so much, that I figured...screw it....I'll start my own as long as I can find a little time in the day to do it. I have a lot of other great stuff to talk about besides baseball. I like football about as much as I like baseball, and I love movies and music as well.
So...for those of you who found me, I promise to keep the posts coming with all kinds of crazy shit to keep you entertained. Check out my lists of favorite movies, favorite songs, favorite bands/artists, hottest chicks, and a ton of sports stuff from an anal Cleveland fan. Enjoy the site!
Bitterfans is just getting off the ground and we're just getting our feet wet in the process. While baseball is our main focus, I decided that I am self centered enough and enjoy the creative outlet of writing blogs so much, that I figured...screw it....I'll start my own as long as I can find a little time in the day to do it. I have a lot of other great stuff to talk about besides baseball. I like football about as much as I like baseball, and I love movies and music as well.
So...for those of you who found me, I promise to keep the posts coming with all kinds of crazy shit to keep you entertained. Check out my lists of favorite movies, favorite songs, favorite bands/artists, hottest chicks, and a ton of sports stuff from an anal Cleveland fan. Enjoy the site!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home