NFL: Divisional Playoff Notes - Part 2
"GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!"
Say it ain't so. The Steelers upset the Colts today extending the amount of abuse I'm going to take at work from Steelers' fans for at least one more week. There are at least two people in the office who are going to be paying me a visit as soon as they get in, and I'm not looking forward to it. For the first time ever, I'm going to be rooting hard for the Broncos next week. It will be hard to do, but I just don't know if I can deal with the Steelers getting to the Super Bowl. Blech!!!
Congrats to the Panthers for holding off the Bears tonight. Is it me, or is John Fox one of the 5 best coaches in the league? When his team needs to win, they do, and although they have their fair share of good players on the roster, I don't think it's one of the most talented teams in the league. I'll be interested in seeing how the Bears play next year. The last time they had a real good team, they lost in the first round as well and they went back into the sewer of the NFC north for a while after that...But they also had Dick Jauron as their head coach. Stay tuned for my weekend coverage of the championship games next weekend.
Say it ain't so. The Steelers upset the Colts today extending the amount of abuse I'm going to take at work from Steelers' fans for at least one more week. There are at least two people in the office who are going to be paying me a visit as soon as they get in, and I'm not looking forward to it. For the first time ever, I'm going to be rooting hard for the Broncos next week. It will be hard to do, but I just don't know if I can deal with the Steelers getting to the Super Bowl. Blech!!!
Congrats to the Panthers for holding off the Bears tonight. Is it me, or is John Fox one of the 5 best coaches in the league? When his team needs to win, they do, and although they have their fair share of good players on the roster, I don't think it's one of the most talented teams in the league. I'll be interested in seeing how the Bears play next year. The last time they had a real good team, they lost in the first round as well and they went back into the sewer of the NFC north for a while after that...But they also had Dick Jauron as their head coach. Stay tuned for my weekend coverage of the championship games next weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home