For the Love of Seinfeld

I just finished watching Seinfeld Season 6 on DVD this past weekend and I must say that there’s never been a better sitcom. It seemed like each time I caught an episode, I forgot about a great moment that I didn’t know was in that particular episode. Each episode had its standout moments, such as Frank Costanza trying on “The Bro”, Kramer being chased by German tourists who thought he robbed George, Elaine working for Mr. Pitt, George wearing the toupee, Kramer playing Risk with Newman, Jerry having an “experience” in Tim Whatley’s office, Kramer being mistaken for a mentally challenged person, George plowing into Bette Midler at the plate, Poppy peeing on the couch, the doorman framing Jerry, George’s dad staying with George while Estelle dates Sid Farkus, and Estelle being stopped short by Kramer. I currently have the first 6 seasons, and I can’t wait for the last 3. I would think season 7 will come out in spring much like season 4 did last year and seasons 8 and 9 will be out for Christmas 2006.
Anyways, for those fans of Seinfeld who still haven’t paid this site a visit, be sure to check it out sometime soon: www.stanthecaddy.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home