CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

R.I.P.?

One of my favorite Cleveland Indians' web sites has been inactive since the Indians tanked during their last week of the 2005 season to miss the playoffs. That site is none other than http://cir.blogspot.com. It was once the most upfront and personal web site that covered the Cleveland Indians on the internet. The guy who did the site covered just about every aspect of the team from free agent signings, to MLB draft coverage, to minor league news, and everything else that you'd love about the Cleveland Indians. I sent an e-mail asking about the status of the site, and haven't heard anything back as of yet. Here's hoping the man in charge comes back soon to provide some of the most insiteful Indians talk on the web. Until then, visit www.bitterfans.com, which will cover baseball from a much broader base.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    How's that for timing? One day after I post that silly entry, cir.blogspot.com gets updated for the first time in months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home