CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Sports' Outlook

While the Cavs continue to stay hot in the NBA and the NCAA basketball championship is about to be decided, baseball has ushered in the 2006 season. It’s a great day for sports and I’ll be glued to the TV tonight, bouncing back and forth from baseball to the Florida/UCLA battle for the Naismith trophy.

For those interested, I’m rooting for Florida because I like Joakim Noah, and they were the only team I picked to go to the Final Four that actually made it. I particularly hate the fact that George Mason and LSU knocked out the two teams I had going to the championship (UConn and Duke), and then played like crap in the Final Four. Go Florida…

In baseball, my Indians’ fell prey to the White Sox AGAIN to start the 06 season. Somehow, they’re going to have to figure out how to beat those guys to win it all, so it was a rough night…especially after the long rain delay. Today has been a treat as most other teams around the league have kicked off the season. For more baseball, be sure to visit www.bitterfans.com for a variety of baseball info and opinions. We’ve revealed our MLB season predictions over there, so be sure to drop in for a good laugh to see who we picked to win individual awards and the World Series. We also record podcasts, cover fantasy baseball, write opinion pieces, and cover a host of other baseball topics.

In the NBA, I can't say enough about LeBron James and the Cavaliers right now. They are starting to play a lot better at the right time of the year. However, this team has been streaky all year long. Let's hope they don't do an about face and decide to drop a bunch of games before the playoffs start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home