CS Anyone?
One thing I like to do at least once a week is put the real world on hold and kill my friends online. No I'm not a murderer. Instead, I'm a guy who's getting older and still somehow slipping in video games. Luckily, I don't spend a lot of time doing it, so I remain married to this day. The game of choice is Counter Strike: Source and it's pure bliss.In "CS", as us losers would like to call it, you run around online with a bunch of other people on two teams and kill each other during each round. You either play with the terrorists or the counter-terrorists and go at it with different guns and different maps. For those of you who know of this game and play it, check out my friends' server at Clan [MLB] server.
It's probably one of the best online 'free' games out there to kill time with. I say free because although you need to purchase the game in the stores as Half Life 2, you don't have to dick around with a monthly fee to use it. That's huge.
For those of you looking for a good time online (AFTER you're done with the porn), be sure to check this game out if you like games and have been stuck under a rock. The 4 esteemed www.bitterfans.com members, including myself roll as [MLB]. Look for us some time and check out our clan site: www.clanmlb.com.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home