Indians TV Network Goodness
The Cleveland Indians’ new TV network, Sports Time Ohio, has finally reached an agreement with my local cable company, Armstrong cable. Armstrong, hailing from Pittsburgh (ugghhh), covers a good chunk of the Youngstown area. I breathed a nice sign of relief today since I live and die with the Indians and I need to have them on TV. I catch every single game I can so it will be nice to know I will continue to do so in 2006. Let’s hope they can cut a deal with the dishes out there so all Indians’ fans in Ohio who had games before can have them now with the new network.Sports Time Ohio is the new TV network created by Indians’ owner Larry Dolan to help create more revenue for the smaller market ball club. Let’s hope the new network helps pump more money into the ball club to help with the imbalanced competitive situation in baseball. The network has already successfully negotiated cable deals with Cox, Adelphia, and other big cable companies around the Cleveland area to make sure that Indians' fans won't miss out.

1 Comments:
At 6:55 AM,
Chris said…
I enjoy your chicken. Thanks for the response.
Post a Comment
<< Home