CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Thoughts

I had a lot of shit on my mind today pertaining to a number of different subjects. Instead of writing a whole article about all of it, I just figured I’d throw out my random thoughts of the day. I may make this a regular column so let’s just see how the random thoughts end up on the blog. Bear with me:

-Now that my damn bracket is ruined, it’s nice to finally root for the underdog. GO GEORGE MASON!
-The Browns lost Mike Pucillo to the Redskins. I wonder what this means for Jeff Faine????
-LeBron won Eastern Conference player of the week again. NICE!
-FHM’s sexiest woman list had Scarlett Johansson as #1. I agree 100%!!!!
-Indians’ GM Mark Shapiro is scared to give talented young guys a shot after the Brandon Phillips’ experiment. Let’s hope that changes at catcher.
-Browns’ owner Randy Lerner’s Q&A with the Cleveland Plain Dealer was a good read. That guy knows how to say the right things. Hopefully he follows up on the words.
-I wish I could get into the NHL more. It’s a great sport. It would help if I grew up rooting for a specific team.
-Learning bar chords on the guitar is a bitch.
-So much for a Cavs’ choke session. They can’t possibly blow their trip to the playoffs can they?
-Movies I need to see: V For Vendetta and Inside Man
-CDs I need to hear: Replacements – "Pleased to Meet Me", My Morning Jacket – "It Still Moves"
-I want the X-Box 360 NOW!
-I heart the NFL Network. I look forward to Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thanksgiving eve.
-Scott Ferrall blows. Get rid of him Howard!
-Drew Gooden reminds me of Isaac Hayes right now. Put sunglasses on him and you’ll have a match.
-Hint Hint…I think the Marlins will be better than advertised despite the fire sale.
-The Sopranos: Season 6 is everything I wanted. Great stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home