CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Harrington a Brown?

That's what ESPN is reporting as a possiblity for former savior of the Lions, Joey Harrington, as there are contract issues preventing Harrington from having a smooth exit from Detroit. To simplify this, it's Matt Millen trying to get the Dolphins to improve on their 6th round pick offer for 2007. Apparently, the Browns are willing to deal a 4th or a 5th round pick to get him. I see no reason why Cleveland would do this and I feel as though someone is making this stuff up to put pressure on the Dolphins. Adding Harrington makes no sense. He may be a bit better than Trent Dilfer, but Dilfer's leadership trumps that, and I don't see Harrington pushing for the starting job with Charlie Frye, nor settling in as their #3 guy.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Frank said…

    nice BLOG, I have a hockey BLOG maybe you could add mine in your links

     

Post a Comment

<< Home