CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Site Update

Due to time constraints with work and everything else, I'm regretfully scrapping my Day 3 Browns' draft preview for lower round picks. If this were my day job and I made a living off this stuff, I'd be all over it, but with a full time job, it isn't always easy to put the time in. With all apologies, I will be catching some of the Cavs game and look forward to the draft tomorrow.

On the bright side, what I will be having time for is a draft notebook tomorrow and I will still review the Browns' draft in detail afterwards. It's nothing groundbreaking, but I figured I'd follow in the footsteps of others out there. I will cover some of the stuff in real time on the draft and post it up when I'm done. I won't just focus on the Browns, I'll cover just about everything that catches my fancy. One thing I do have time to list out is some favorites of mine that I'll be keeping an eye on tomorrow and Sunday:

QB Vince Young - Texas
S Donte Whitner - Ohio State
RB Maurice Drew - UCLA
S Nate Salley - Ohio State
DE Tamba Hali - Penn State
DE Mathias Kiwanuka - Boston College
QB Omar Jacobs - Bowling Green
LB Bobby Carpenter - Ohio State
LB Chad Greenway - Iowa
LB AJ Hawk - Ohio State
OT Guy Whimper (for the name alone) - East Carolina
DT Jesse Mahelona - Tennessee
S Darnell Bing - USC
LB Abdul Hodge - Iowa
LB Anthony Schlegel - Ohio State
C Nick Mangold - Ohio State
OG Max Jean-Gilles - Georgia
TE/FB Garret Mills - Tulsa
WR Mike Hass - Oregon State
WR Domenik Hixon - Akron
QB Bruce Gradkowski - Toledo

I'll see you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home