Thank Goodness For the Cavs
The Cleveland Indians have successfully put me into seclusion. What a fucking mess that is. The truth of it is that I’m too disgusted to write about them so that’s about all I have to say about that. Moving on to more pleasant topics: For those stuck under a rock and cut-off from the world, the Cavs beat the Pistons this past weekend to setup a crucial Game 4 tonight in rain soaked Cleveland. The Cavs have successfully managed to at least match what the Bucks did in the 1st round, so we won’t have to hear how the Bucks fared better against the Pistons. The Cavs showed me a lot in Game 3. Can they take another one? We’ll see.
With the series now set at 2-1, Rasheed Wallace, the literary scholar from North Carolina, has predicted that the Pistons are going to ‘bust some ass’ tonight and it will be the last game played at the Q this season. My new wish: to see Rasheed get hurt on the Cavs’ home court and see him get ushered off the court by roaring boos and several thrown objects. Here’s hoping something very bad happens to him soon. For the most part, I respect the Pistons and their players…except for this douche bag. The man sits on the bench and laughs at us when the Pistons are winning, bashes our droopy center’s head in and doesn’t get disciplined for it, acts like he never fouls anyone, speaks like a bum off the streets, makes assinine comments,
OK…now that I’ve had my classless moment of the day, I must get through a long day of work to prepare for the big Cavs game tonight to see my team get their ‘asses busted’.
With the series now set at 2-1, Rasheed Wallace, the literary scholar from North Carolina, has predicted that the Pistons are going to ‘bust some ass’ tonight and it will be the last game played at the Q this season. My new wish: to see Rasheed get hurt on the Cavs’ home court and see him get ushered off the court by roaring boos and several thrown objects. Here’s hoping something very bad happens to him soon. For the most part, I respect the Pistons and their players…except for this douche bag. The man sits on the bench and laughs at us when the Pistons are winning, bashes our droopy center’s head in and doesn’t get disciplined for it, acts like he never fouls anyone, speaks like a bum off the streets, makes assinine comments,
OK…now that I’ve had my classless moment of the day, I must get through a long day of work to prepare for the big Cavs game tonight to see my team get their ‘asses busted’.

4 Comments:
At 4:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
At 4:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
At 2:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home