OK...MUCH BETTER???
I’ll take a 6 point loss over a 27 point shellacking any day. Beggars can't be choosers...right? The Cavs dropped their second in the series to the Detroit Asskickers to dig themselves a nice little hole in the second round. Despite the bleak outlook, I personally feel that the Cavs made a lot of progress between Game 1 and Game 2. What seemed to be a carbon copy of Game 1 was erased after a nice late comeback by LeBron James and the good guys. When all looked lost and void, the Cavs managed to work out of a 21 point deficit late in the game to make it interesting in the 4th quarter. Before you knew it, Cleveland was poised to get within 7 or 6 points of the Eastern Conference dominators, before Detroit managed to come up with a couple of nice plays on both ends to put it away and keep it at 6 points. Here’s a nice little lesson for the Cavs: Don’t let these guys go on a big run any more you dicks! We kept it close early in the game, and before you knew it, Detroit made a couple of nice stops and went on a tear. As I discussed before the series started, Cleveland cannot afford to get down big against the Pistons. Their defense is too good for the LeBrons to make a big comeback for a win. You have little room for error boys.The Cavs now go home for 2 against the behemoth Pistons, and I expect them to take at least one game. From an optimistic point of view, I think they can build on Game 2 and take 2 at home. When I take the rose colored glasses off, I truly think this will go 1-1 in Cleveland. Regardless of all that crazy talk, I think the Cavs can really build on this going into the 06-07 season. To support that claim, check out Scoop Jackson’s article at ESPN.com for his take on LeBron and the Cavs. He thinks that whatever ass-kicking the Cavs take, LeBron and company will learn from it and come back even stronger next season. Let’s hope that is the case. I don’t think I can stomach any more rapings like I saw in Game 1.
In other news, the Indians are losing to the Royals again. Time to blow my brains out. Ughh...

2 Comments:
At 4:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home