CDub's Sports & Entertainment

Chris, from Bitterfans, opens up to you, the few, who somehow found this site.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

CAVS WIN GAME 5!!!

Amazing! I can’t come up with any other word than that to describe the Cavs win against Detroit to leave them 1 game away from the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. The middle finger goes out to all the guys who have given us no chance: Charles Barkley, Rasheed Wallace, BJ Armstrong, Stephen A. Smith, Brent Musburger, and a whole lot of other people haven’t had too much good to say about the Cavs. Now they are changing their tune. Charles even had something nice to say about us tonight! HOLY SHIT! Stop the press! Shit…I’ll even give myself the middle finger for picking the Pistons to win in 6. Stupid ass me. It’s a great feeling right now to know we have a great opportunity to put the Pistons and arrogant asshole Rasheed Wallace on TNT’s Gone Fishing. Maybe they can all come onto the TNT set and have some group sex with Barkley.

I’m really happy right now, but I know it’s not over. Now…we have to put them away at home in Game 6. The pressure is on us now. Can we handle it? Can we continue to keep momentum? Those questions will be answered on a big Friday night matchup at the Q. It’s time to go celebrate. I can't wait to see what Wallace has to say now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home