Cavs Pushing For Another Win
As many of you already know, I’m a big Cavs’ fan. Cavs’ fans have been on a roller coaster ride this year. At one point I was getting pretty pissed off with them considering they had a couple of long losing streaks and it looks like they can’t seem to pull games off in the clutch. Putting all that aside, I’ve been pretty pleased with their play despite having injuries to deal with all year and I’m keeping a close eye on Larry Hughes’ return. I predicted the guy would miss 25 games and boy I wish I was wrong on that one.Anyways, I’m looking forward to tonight’s game against the T-Wolves and old goofball Cav Ricky Davis. I’d get into the prediction game on tonight’s contest but I’ll leave it to the guys over at the C-Town Sports Lounge (www.ctslounge.com). These guys are affiliated with www.bitterfans.com and put up good analysis and predictions for Cavs’ games. Let’s hope the Cavs can get a W tonight as they push for their first playoff appearance in what seems like an eternity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home