Top 10 Favorite Comedies
I was talking this over with a few friends of mine and we were wondering if we could possibly come up with our 10 favorite comedies we’ve ever seen. Keep in mind, our taste in comedy can be quite childish. It was an entertaining conversation and here’s the best I could come up with on my end:10. The Jerk – Steve Martin is in rare form and gorgeous Bernadette Peters rounds it out.
9. Young Frankenstein – B&W comedy by Mel Brooks featuring Gene Wilder, a sexy looking Teri Garr, and Marty Feldman, who single-handedly makes the movie so hilarious.
8. Animal House – The best college movie of All-Time.
7. Team America/World Police – Instant laughs when I first saw this. Who thought marionettes would be so hilarious?
6. Tommy Boy – Easily the best Chris Farley movie and the most quotable too.
5. Napolean Dynamite – This movie had to grow on me, but once it did I loved it.
4. Hot Shots Part Duex – I liked the second one way better than the first one. I might be in the minority on that one…hell I may be in the minority for even liking any of the two movies.
3. Dumb & Dumber – Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey were hilarious in this one.
2. Anchorman – It’s amazing how funny this movie is. I’ll watch it from where I pick it up to the end every time it’s on HBO. "I love lamp."
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail – The rabbit scene alone makes me laugh uncontrollably every time I see it.
Honorable mention: Friday, Ghostbusters, the first Austin Powers, South Park, There’s Something About Mary, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Blazing Saddles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home